Friday, October 11, 2013

Getting to Know Downtown Bellingham

This news site will be used to divulge the everyday events and concerns of the Central Business District neighborhood, otherwise known as Downtown Bellingham. This site will be a crucial stepping stone in my career as a journalist. I will compose news stories along with blogs for the Downtown area and will begin to perfect my craft.

I will begin investigating into the issues most important to the citizens and capturing the voice of the common person. Downtown Bellingham is packed with businesses and has a beautiful waterfront area, ready to be transformed. There are many local events occurring and plenty of places to visit for Bellingham citizens and out-of-towners.

During the course of this quarter in my reporting class at Western, I will report on stories that give a glimpse into the life in Downtown Bellingham. I hope to hone my skills and be able to take the Western Front newspaper next quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment